Had to make minor changes on the same assignment after each time i printed it. Changing the font size, fixing the citations, adding a fucking title and all that dumb shit. made me print the same 3 fucking paged assignment 7 times.
Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You can’t have success without failures
well, i had therapy tonight… went pretty well. told them about how i threatened to call the cops on my moms bf after he threatened to beat me…. and i got A LOT off my chest about how upset my mom makes me and how protective i am of my brother and how i’m so not looking foreward to moving in this summer…. almost started crying…. i was shaking the whole time i was talking… and then mom gets there and says i cant do group anymore cuz the time is inconveinent for HER…. :( totally ruined my night… she takes me away from anyone li let myself get close to. so had the desire to cut when i got home… but i pushed through it.
The day just doesn’t go by fast enough. all i want is for the school day to be over, get through therapy in one piece, go home and sleep. sleep until i’m tired again and then sleep some more and start the whole cycle again. i mean, tuesdays and thursdays its roller derby instead of therapy. friday its packing for moms instead of anything… and then its a stress-filled weekend. >.> maybe i can live with the slow school days after all. fuck it… i don’t want it to be the weekend.
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.